Canada-Alberta Job Grant
Would you like to maximize your training budget to train your new and current employees?
Enrol one or more employees in the program and pay only one-third the cost with the Canada-Alberta Job Grant! A Nail Above The Rest’s programs qualifies for the Canada-Alberta Job Grant Funding.
What is the Canada-Alberta Job Grant?
The Canada-Alberta Job Grant is available to assist employers with skill shortages and maximize your skills training investment. It is an employer-driven training program that is part of the Government of Canada and Government of Alberta, and provides training grants to Alberta businesses to help hire and retain employees in their organizations. Employers must use a third-party training provider to deliver the formal training, and training can take place at your choice - online, onsite or in a classroom setting.
Available to all employers, the Canada-Alberta Job Grant allows employers to support training initiatives that equip current and future employees with the skills needed to fill available jobs.
Benefits to Employers - Application Guide
- Training cost savings - only 1/3 of the total associated cost of direct training is paid by the employer
- Government contributions can cover up to a maximum of $10,000 per employee per year
- Minimum 21 hours of training must start within 6 months of approval and be completed within 52 weeks of start date
- 3 easy, electronic applications to complete
- Courses can be spread out but must be completed within 6 months of training start date
- Increased productivity in employees
- Training investment
- Quick application processing time
- Higher profits/lower turnover
- Better skilled employees