If you are wondering...
Should I take a class with 'A Nail Above the Rest'?
The only answer you should have is 'YES'!
A Nail Above the Rest is a team of industry professionals who provide the highest quality education, business consulting and support to ensure a long-lasting relationship with our new and existing students!
We believe that education is the foundation of your success and growth. Our team of top professionals will ensure you develop and obtain the training, skills and certification needed in today’s evolving market. Our expertise, passion and drive is what sets us apart as the go to resource for education at all levels with continued support. Whether you are starting out or an industry veteran; A Nail Above the Rest will help you take your career and business to the next level.
- Top Recognized Training Facility in Alberta
- Certificates Recognized Across Canada
- Official T2202 Tuition Tax Receipt Issued
- Experienced Educators, Who Will Show You How To Master Your Skills
- To Ensure a Positive Learning Experience, We Limit Class Size
- Student Kits Provided with Professional Products and Equipment
- Online Courses Available For Those Students Unable to Attend In Class Sessions
- "EMPLOYERS" - Ask How To Apply for the Canada-Alberta Job Grant
In Alberta, there is no licensing or regulated certification in this field. As such, you must rely on the experience and reputation of the facility you choose to train with. A Nail Above The Rest has been training technicians since 1982.
It is a Beautiful thing
when a career and a passion come together!
Here's what our students have to say...
Being a past student of A Nail Above The Rest I know I made the right decision starting of my nail career there, getting the best education is vital as there is so much to learn starting out and it's something that cannot be taught in a weekend. A Nail Above The Rest offered constant support and advice (and still continues to do so!) I found their program thorough and the educators down to earth knowing that I can contact them even when not in class with any questions or concerns was a great help. I like how I can continue to further my knowledge by exploring many of the extra educational classes that are available there from nail art to advance shaping etc. - Hayley Tickle of Nailz By Hailz